<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Well, the cold and flu season is upon us in NW Indiana, and our family is in the thick of it! I have tickets to see the LOTR trilogy on Dec. 16-17 in FT Wayne, but my Bro-in-law had to back out, so I've got to invite someone else...my friend Jason is getting back to me.
Yesterday at work (Target) we had a senior citizen discount day where we invite folks in the community to come in for an extra discount and personal assistants to help them shop for the holidays, and we have coffee, hot cocoa, cookies, etc. I was asked to wear the Santa suit...I gotta lose more weight! But it was fun and I'd do it again in an instant. My friend Amy in Houston sent me a cool link to join, HSX.com, and it's a Hollywood stock exchange game. You buy and sell movies and actors stocks. It's really fun.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?