<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 17, 2004

We started the Adkins Diet again this past Monday, Jan 12th. Last year I lost nearly 60 pounds on it, and since moving back, I haven't been able to avoid the awesome J&J's Pizza Shack!!! Anyway, I have gotten through the cravings and I feel much better since yesterday. Another 50-60 lbs. and I'll be much better off!! My energy is up and I am in a much better mood!

My wife and I saw "Big Fish" on Thursday, and we both loved it!! Extremely visual and unique, beautifully filmed and very well cast! Mr Mcgregor & Mr. Finney are both fantastic and look so much alike, but the two female leads similarities (Ms. Lange & Lohman) are uncanny!!!! See this film. It is a fantasy, and a sweet film. I plan on seeing another film this week. Possibly "Along Came Polly." We'll see.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?